SunRise Imaging (India) promotes and deploys G Suite – cloud based services from Google, designed as an all-in-one solution with integrated tools that work seamlessly together.
G Suite provides a complete business ecosystem for today’s digitally connected workforce.
Easy to use, simple to integrate, and with built-in multi-layered security, G Suite seamlessly to drive business collaboration, boost productivity and deliver valuable cost savings. Together, they can work for your business.
Enjoy a consistent experience from your computer, tablet or phone and make more out of your workday with the various features G Suite.
Taking your business forward with G Suite
- Email works best with GMail. Even at Work, on your Domain.
- Keep everything with 30 GB
- SPAM free
- Find anything with fast research
- Chat or call from your inbox
- Work offline
- Accessibility over multiple devices
- More collaborative environment
- Cost effective
- Anytime, anywhere access to your email
- Security backed by Google
2. Google Calendar
- Always up-to-date
- See shared calendars
- Link or attach documents
- Offline enabled
3. Google Docs
- Single source of truth
- Share with a click
- Collaborate in real-time
- Import or export common formats
- Create and edit offline
4. Google Contacts - Sync on Web and Mobile
5. Google Groups makes working in Teams easier.
6. Industry Best Protection for your Corporate Mails.
- Meetings made easy with hangouts, you can join the meeting from anywhere on any device
- Bring Hangouts to your conference rooms
- Save time while you are connected
- Is connected to other apps like Gmail, Calendar and more.
We suggest G Suite your business needs from planning to deployment
STAGE 1: Understand your needs - What do you want to achieve?
- Reduced costs
- Enable flexible working - anytime, any device
- Support mobile devices
- Allow ‘bring your own device’ concept
- Improve productivity and collaboration
- Reduce in-house infrastructure
- Improve emails, calendars and archiving
STAGE 2: Evaluate Google Apps Is it right for you?
- Price: Google apps can be deployed at a very affordable price.
- Familiarity: Many people already use Gmail and most people know how to use Google Docs.
- Security: Always backed up and encrypted. You own and control your data
- Support: 24/7 customer support, 99.9% uptime
- Guarantee: Built-in mobile device management
STAGE 3: Build a consensus - Get everyone on your side and you'll get the most out of Google Apps
- Senior Management: Win their support with a vision of business improvement and cost savings
- Finance: Build a business case showing how they will save by enabling new ways of working.
- IT team: Switch from a reactive ‘break fix’ model to a proactive, strategic role.
- Employee: Get staff involved in a pilot early on. Get their feedback. Create evangelists.