Adopt Chromebooks at work & home for safer, faster and a long-life battery life.
- Chromebooks are automatically kept up to date, so that you’ll always have the latest virus protection, along with the latest features like Voice Search.
- Chromebook updates itself, for free. So you always have the latest and greatest version. no need for manual downloads and upgrades.
- No set up needed, just log in with your Google account.
- No long load times, just flip it open and get busy doing anything other than waiting.
- No worries of battery dying down, as Chromebooks batteries are designed for a long life.
- Chromebooks stay synced with your Android phones & tablets, and everywhere you're signed in with your Google account – so your stuff stays with you, even when your laptop doesn't.
- Keep getting stuff done when you are from the web by using offline apps like Gmail & Google Docs.
- Switching between accounts is really easy, so you can easily share your Chromebook without anyone else messing with your stuff.
- Chromebooks give you the best of Google. Gmail, Maps, Docs and pics safely stored in the cloud to avoid laptop spills.
Chromebox for meetings is the fastest, easiest way to stay connected.
- Meetings with anyone/anywhere with just a link on any device (laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc)
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Works with other video conferencing systems
- Automatically integrates with Google Apps
- Instant sharing of your screen/presentation without clunky cords.
- You can easily add multiple devices and people to a meeting as well as mute those on call.
- Collaborates & connects to calenders. All video & audio streams are encrypted, so users can join securely even if they are off-site.
- Enable 'zero touch' deployment with Chrome management by remotely deploying and configuring network controls for your Chromebox for Meetings such as setup wired or wireless networks and more
Power your customer or employee kiosks by configuring your chrome devices.
- Configure your Chrome device in Kiosk mode to become a dedicated single use device for any purpose.
- Chrome devices are perfect for sharing. Turn on Managed session Kiosk mode to allow guests to securely browse the internet.
- Chrome devices have built-in internet security software and automatic updates, making them easy to manage, deploy and scale.
- Get a Chrome device and build a custom kiosk app of your choice.
- Building a customer or employee kiosk is simple and easy.
- Managed public sessions lets you turn your Chrome device into an internet kiosk where all public session data is deleted after the user logs out.
- Turn your Chrome device into a single purpose machine
- centrally pre-install apps required for your users to get their work done. Configure apps to automatically launch when the device boots up and set up a default home page.
- Configure anything from guest networks to WPA2 Enterprise networks to 1000s of devices in different locations. Configure proxies and other features to keep them safe.
- Monitor device health, receive alerts and notifications and advanced reports. Remotely reboot devices that need attention
Google chrome for signage is the best device platform to run your digital signs.
- Easy to manage as Configure, monitor and remotely troubleshoot all of your devices from one console easily.
- Chrome devices encrypt your data and receive automatic security updates
- Choose from a wide array of apps, devices and peripherals to fit your signage needs
- Chrome devices are built to keep working with simple, redundant architecture and no moving parts
- Chrome is designed to run great on affordable hardware
- Any Chrome device can power a display so take your pick from our selection of secure, super-fast Chromeboxes and Chromebases.
- Select from a number of web-based content management apps that allow you to create dynamic signs and update them with no coding required.
- Sign-into your web-based management console from anywhere. Keep tabs on every screen with automatic alerts. Change content at will and say goodbye to downtime with quick remote rebooting.